cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant watch tv

hi, 

im having problems watching live tv, it seems to be missing from the home screen menu.

i can not select tv guide or catch up in the list, they are missing! i have updated and scanned for channels and no joy, im currently doing a factory reset but its asking me to put a code in and i cant find anywhere on my laptop or mobile to enter it in! can someone please help

thanks

awilko17

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Magic Number is to go on CHAT which is virtually impossible to find on this website...type away forever, state the problem only to be told it is a KNOWN ISSUE (where is it on their website then??) and finally they "escalate your case" then bring in another foreigner who is in India and hardly speaks English properly who tells you that you need to do a FACTORY RESET as if you have not done it a ton  of times! Then she admits they can fix it from their end and you did the factor reset because OH BORING AS CRAP whatever works and GO FIGURE it works after 2 hours of this ######!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWTV YOU ARE COWARDS get a friggen phone number and make it in the UK!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am allowed up to 6 devices on my NOW account yet only (at the moment) have 2 up and running as I tend to use my lap top adhoc for it.   I am at my mums who has access to my account and cant log on to NOW tv as it says I have too many devices open.   How can I when I'm only watching 1 and only 2 in situ at the moment......NOW TV help has been useless and the CHAT appears not to be workig properly....

ANY ADVICE would be really appreciated.

Ive had so many issues with NOW TV and the so called customer service.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You are allowed to register six devices, but only to use two at the same time (though you get a third if you buy a Boost pass),

it sounds like you have two open, and your Mum is trying to open a third?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you.... It was only my mums device open as I wasn't at home Using
mine. So I'm completely miffed 🤷‍♀️

N Higgins