cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadwalk empire

anyone else having problem on season 1 broadwalk empire i had to miss episode out cuz i think 12 or somthing doesnt load ..it was crucial episode as well tried loading on all my devices grrrrrr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they will look into this for you.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm also on holiday for a week and am trying to binge on this...unsuccessfully. S1 E6 and S3 E8 refuse to play (showing error code: PL-0), and there are sooo many duplicate episodes it's ridiculous. You need to deal with this swiftly Now TV - before my holiday and patience run out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone, thanks for flagging these issues and our apologies for the hassle caused. Our technical teams are working on both the duplication and playback problems as we speak.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still trying to watch boardwalk empire s1 ep7 and ep10 is missing.

When will this be sorted getting silly now as this should not be an issue.

Mike.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User That should all be fixed now, please let us know if you're still having trouble on your side.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is NOT fixed. Series 1 ep 7 won't play on Roku , ep 10 missing.

Come on guys sort this out! Its' been over a week!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing has changed, ep07 won't play and 10 still missing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still having trouble with Boardwalk Empire. Attempting to watch Episode 7 on LGTV App gets me a 'something is not right' message with error code 2. Trying to watch Episode 7 on NOWTV Win10 app get's me 'there's been a problem getting the license' error code 1006.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue... episode 7 won’t play & 10 is missing! Very frustrating!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s still not playing Season 1 ep7 and ep10 is still missing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t load episode 7 , help