cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadwalk empire

anyone else having problem on season 1 broadwalk empire i had to miss episode out cuz i think 12 or somthing doesnt load ..it was crucial episode as well tried loading on all my devices grrrrrr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they will look into this for you.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they will look into this for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, we have spotted some issues with this series that we are currently looking into but we weren't aware of any playback problems. So if you have any details about which specfic episodes weren't playing and any error messages that pop up, it will help us find the problems quicker (I did have a look at episode 12 and it's playing out fine on our side so far)

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

Started watching boardwalk empire and episode 7 won't load to play,episode 10 is missing and it shows episode 1 and 5 on there twice! Please can this be rectified as a paying customer this should not be happening

Thanks again Mike.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the details @Anonymous User, we're looking into this now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou it's rather annoying as I'm off this week and found this to binge watch and some episodes are not working, let me know when it's been sorted out. 

Thanks again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's becoming a bit of a joke now that it's still not working.

It needs to be sorted out in seriously considering cancelling both my subscriptions to tv and movies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hi 

Issue has been resolved, and episodes are now playing out correctly. Sorry for the delay in resolving this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with episode 7, series 1. Do you know when it will be fixed?