Highlighted
dogfather
Occasional Poster

broadwalk empire

anyone else having problem on season 1 broadwalk empire i had to miss episode out cuz i think 12 or somthing doesnt load ..it was crucial episode as well tried loading on all my devices grrrrrr

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: broadwalk empire

@dogfather Welcome to the community. I'll tag @Ian-H and @Mary-E from the NOW TV Team and they will look into this for you.

22 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@dogfather Welcome to the community. I'll tag @Ian-H and @Mary-E from the NOW TV Team and they will look into this for you.

NOW TV Team Paul-C
NOW TV Team

Hi @dogfather, we have spotted some issues with this series that we are currently looking into but we weren't aware of any playback problems. So if you have any details about which specfic episodes weren't playing and any error messages that pop up, it will help us find the problems quicker (I did have a look at episode 12 and it's playing out fine on our side so far)

Thanks 

Mike60
Occasional Poster

Hi there

Started watching boardwalk empire and episode 7 won't load to play,episode 10 is missing and it shows episode 1 and 5 on there twice! Please can this be rectified as a paying customer this should not be happening

Thanks again Mike.

NOW TV Team Paul-C
NOW TV Team

Thanks for the details @Mike60, we're looking into this now.

ReggieBoy1967
Contributor 1

I'm having the same problem with episode 7, series 1. Do you know when it will be fixed?

0 Thanks
Mike60
Occasional Poster

Thankyou it's rather annoying as I'm off this week and found this to binge watch and some episodes are not working, let me know when it's been sorted out. 

Thanks again 

0 Thanks
Fob1
First Poster

Series 1 episode 7 missing.

0 Thanks
Chaosphere616
Occasional Poster

Hi

I have missing episodes of Boardwalk Empire as well.

Series one episode 10 is missing but oddly

enough I have episode 7.

So is series 5 episode 3.

Series 2, 3 and 5 are listed twice as well but with 

missing content.

Its like the issues with Legion all over again.

Quite frankly it's a mess and never happens on

Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.

0 Thanks
dogfather
Occasional Poster
0 Thanks