cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

blue screen intermittently during a program

In the past few days we have been watching the last Perry Mason and during the program, for a split second, the screen went blue, the sound continued and then the program carried on. This has also occurred during the second episode of the Prodical Son, not the first.

Any idea's out there?

108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. As one of original posts I am following this with interest. I have an  Entertainment and Movie pass. I watch numerous programmes that are broadcast at different times on several channels- Sky one, witness, Atlantic and Crime and problem is on all of them . Also same with Movies.  Noticed  recently that when watching live programmes the blue screen stays on until the ok button pressed and it occurs regularly. All this when cost has gone up for Entertainment package. Not happy with response from Now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the beginning of last week this error seems to have stopped on my box.  I'll wait to see what happens over the next few days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’d be interested in how this goes. I’ve stopped using NowTV since the issue and you’re the 1st person to say that the problem may have been solved.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

The blue screen issue stopped once before for a few days and then started up again, so I can't say for sure the the problem has been fixed, I'll give it a few days and see what happens. The Now TV team certainly hasn't advised that it has been sorted out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Well, as suspected the problem has come back, just like it was before after an interval of a few days where it was working OK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Typical, install a new version of software but don’t bother to test it. Let the users find the fault
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting this problem, currently watching a movie using an original black box on a Samsung tv using all original leads etc, it’s happening now Sat 26 Sep 7pm. This does spoil the film as the blue screen appears at 1-2 minute intervals.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue happening for us. Audio continues, screen goes blue for a second or so intermittently, then comes back to normal. 

it has happened with most programs/films we have watched since the update - although we are watching less because it is an appalling experience.

we have one of the old small black boxes. Any idea when this will be fixed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

here is a video of it happening:

https://youtu.be/7wQ9S5yfwgU

I guess it is the same issues others are having.

this is in “jumanji the next level” but it has happened in others too.

this is with a small square black now box and the tv is a non-smart Samsung 32” tv connected via hdmi. The box is powered from the mains. It was seen between 8 and 9pm today.

Sn: 3266ay059199

While watching now tv we get an intermittent blue screen showing up. Happens roughly once or twice a minute
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently watching 911 Lone Star and recorded this happening too, unfortunately I don't know how to upload it