cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! Why no information on expiry??

What is the point in starting to watch any series when I do not know when it is going to leave? I cannot see this shown anywhere for most of the series in Entertainment. I watch on the iPad app. If somebody can enlighten me, great, but it all seems a...

Ray Donovan - s07e07 missing

Went to get my weekly fix of Ray this morning, only to start feeling a little lost whilst watching the 'previously' bit... So jumped back out of the episode to discover that episode 7 had been completely skipped, with episode 8 being put up instead.....

Content going Missing TWD

Now, I know that we've all heard that The Walking Dead was pulled from under our feet without warning on December 2nd. But then we were told that was a contractual error, but it will be returning on January 6th 2020. Well, I've looked at the January ...

Sky sports pass not working

Last week I won a sky sports mobile pass on McDonald’s monopoly. I added it to my account straight away, the pass shows in my account but every time I try to use it on my iPad or my phone it says I need a pass to be able to watch it? Surely if the pa...

Now TV Boost not Activated?

So I have used the Trial of the Boost over Christmas and it was great...all my Channels were in HD (Movies and Entertainment)So I thought I would buy it as an add on.Well I have and it hasn't been activated.When I opened Now TV with the Boost Trial a...