cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Alerts?

Anyway to be alerted when a season is added back on? Blindspot, I watched seasons 1-3 last year, season 4 is next, looked on Geektown to find out release date only to find the next new season is 5.  4 was released in 2018! Not very helpful when Now T...

Craig_82 by Scholar 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! West Wing

I see sky Atlantic is now back to showing s1 of the west wing. Why can I not get this on catch up? Its always being shown, so why is it not available via box sets? 

Sky spirts day pass

Can someone help please I've just brought a sport day pass my account says it's ready to use but it's not letting me use it on my tablet or my phone just keeps saying I need to get a day pass  

Hayu

Hi thereAnyone else noticed that on the HayU app on mobiles and the Nowtv are different? As in it updates a lot quicker with content on the app than the Nowtv version?! Can be frustrating as I cancelled my app on my mobile so I had it on Nowtv路‍

Missing Watchlist

Content in my 'Continue Watching' keeps being cleared. This is so annoying as it's hard to remember what episode of a series we're up to. This is made worse as when going into the series' it's not showing which episodes have been watched. Any ideas o...