cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Where has game of thrones gone?!

Just happily binging away on seasons 1-6 of game of thrones, but now they’re gone! Season 8 is on now tv ( but I’m not ready for that yet) how can I get the old seasons back? Will they be back? Might cancel my subscription until it comes back....

got Now TV boost but no HD content

Hi, First post. Does Now TV support look at these posts?  I purchased a boost pass to go go alongside my movies pass but i can;t find any HD movies. All the ones i select to watch just have an 'S' next to the title. I've tried signing out and back in...

Charged for Sky Sports

I have been charged 33.99 for Sky Sports which sky have said to their customers they will not be charging customers due to virus outbreak and unable to provide live sports, why have you charged me for a service that you cannot provide?

Missing films

Hi,Can anyone help I've logged in on my phone and for the film options there is way more available than what is coming up on my NOW TV box. I have factory reset it, updated my NOW TV box and still only loading same films

BT nowtv passes

I currently have nowtv as part of the BT subscription which is fine, it works on my BT box etc, but it doesnt work on any other device, when I try to watch on my phone, ipad, xbox, smart tv it says when I click in my account " no active passes ", whe...