cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Code16 on iPhone 11

I have just changed phones to iPhone 11 new and out of the box. however when I try to watch something I get error code 16. When I try to download something I get Code1-26 and it won’t allow me to download. The app is virtually useless now. how can I ...

Sign in screen

All My Now tv Sticks will not show the sign in screen it says unavailable please try later i have tried signing in with my laptop and it says the same thing I have managed to sign in using someone else's computer on the checks it says everything is o...

All 4

Hello, does anyone else have issues with All 4? When I go on the Home and Box Sets it just says 'Error Loading' Been happening for a while now? Has anyone got any tips to solve this problem or experienced it? Thanks!

Refund as no sport

How do I contact customer services to ask for a refund for my sports pass? Live chat is unavailable. My current pass runs until 1st June. I'm not paying for a pass that now has no content as there is no sport! Don't understand why NowTV haven't alrea...

Code16

I am trying to watch a series I’ve watched numerous times through the nowtv app but I am getting frustrated as it keep telling me there is an error. Code16 keeps popping up not allowing me to watch it.