cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! New channels not working

Most of the channels on Sky History  Sky Documentaries and Sky Nature are not working. We can watch some content but most of it is telling me my pass has expired and I need to purchase a new one. I am confused as I have paid fully for Movies and Ente...

Aquaman not working

Hi  Unable to watch Aquaman - it keeps coming up with an error that it's unable to connect to the NOW TV servers. My internet it working fine -  I am able to watch other films. Error code: VGC-4253024360:4280287235 Any ideas on why this happens on so...

'Westworld' Series 3 missing

Hi, I've watched series 1 and 2 of Westworld.  Started watching series 3 and completed watching episode 1. Yesterday wanted to watch episode 2 but the whole Series 3 has suddenly disappeared.  Anyone knows what happened to it?  

Boxset Information

As hinted at elsewhere I've been working on the data behind NowTV to create something which will allow you at a glance to see what's just been added, and what's on it's way out.It's still work-in-progress but it's finally presentable.You can take a l...

"It looks like you're offline!"

So, it would seem, that Now TV is down or having some issues in some areas possibly. I am on a Windows 10 laptop and can not access anything to watch due to keep getting a message saying it looks like I'm offline. Which clearly I'm not, otherwise I w...

owlqueen by Scholar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks