cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! American Dad S16 Ep 10 not playing.

American Dad S16 Ep 10 is not playing. "Trophy Wife, Trophy Life" just buffers at the beginning, no playback, what's weird is that it says I'm almost two thirds through the episode, but I haven't watched a second. It also shares the thumbnail from Ep...

Good Doctor Season three??

Hey guys! Does anyone know when NOWTV will be releasing season three of the good doctor? I can't find the new season anywhere and I've read that NOWTV would have posted them after the show finished in the US but there's nothing there nor on SkyWitnes...

Picture not showing

The picture shows on my tv but as soon as I click to watch a film or programme the picture of it doesn’t show? But as soon as I click off the programme/film the pictures fine? The sound works just no picture?

Handmaid’s Tale

Does anyone know when NOW TV will be adding Handmaid’s Tale? I managed to watch S1 & S2 just before they expired but I’m desperate to watch S3. It’s not on All 4 & I pay subscriptions for NOW TV, Netflix & Amazon Prime so don’t particularly fancy buy...

Poor sound quality

Last night whilst watching episode 4 of Madam Secretary the sound quality seemed to be particularly poor, suffering several audio drop-outs. This was by no means the first time this has occurred but was amongst the worst instance of this lately. I vi...

Missing episode

Right I am fed up of getting in contact you this awful place over the same issue. I look forward to one program every week and the fact it’s not available on on the right date and right time AGAIN is a joke it’s not hard. And the fact I can’t speak t...