cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Now TV Boost

I have now tv and originally on a combo account, I have some vouchers to apply but there is no option to apply them also there is no option for now tv boost, any ideas?

Footie WBA Vs Leicester

I cant see the option to watch this match It is billed on SKY as " The Main Event " but i just cant see it listed no matter how i try.I know that some matches are classes as Bonus ones and you have to have a full SKy subscription but i was confident ...

Sky sports pass

So I bought a sky sports pass i try to click on the sky sports channel and its like I clicked home just goes of to the roku menu uninstalled then reinstalled and still keeps doing the same thing let's me watch sky sports news just fine and every othe...

Episodes cut short - Sky Comedy

Has anyone else noticed that episodes are cut short on Sky Comedy? Noticeably The Office (USA) and Parks and Recreation, all of the episodes on Now TV are around 20 minutes long, but originally and on other streaming services (Amazon/Netflix) they ar...

Expired pass error code 10024

Hi, For a couple of episodes of The US Office, I am getting an "Expired Pass" message with the error code 10024. It's only happened for a couple - season 6 eps 19 and 24 so far. Can anyone help? Found something on here about a specific issue but that...