cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! Lion King not working Error 1300

Hi all, have the movie pass via NowTV box. All other films working but Lion King (2019 version) keeps coming up with Error 1300 - "we dint't have this at the moment". Anyone else having this problem or know how to resolve it. No NowTV help or live ch...

Sky Sports NFL

So this channel has gone live today, When I put it on it has a stutter/lag every 2/3 seconds which is really annoying. I have a 4k box and a stick and both contain this stutter/lag. Also, does anyone know if it will be a constant 50fps channel or not...

TV Guide

I have NowTV through BT. Sitting waiting for next program on Arena and the TV Guide on my Panasonic TV says to expect Rugby League at 10.50 between Broncos and Panthers. One reason I wanted NowTV. The mini guide on NowTV app won't let me see anything...

Modern Family disappeared early

Hi,we’ve signed up to watch modern family - season 8, 9 and 10 were all listen until the end of September. Have logged on this morning and season 8 has gone, there are some very random episodes of 9 and some missing for 10. Is this a glitch or what’s...