cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! Something went wrong

Hi iv been having problems for a few days now where an "oops something went wrong" box keeps popping up on my TV. Iv the box off and on and it's still doing the same thing. Can anyone help me as I'm having no luck getting through to customer services...

Dexter error

Hi I'm trying to watch season 4 episode 6 of Dexter and it keeps going off saying error something not right?? Tried unplugging it turning WiFi on and off nothings worked what can I do?

Resolved! Trollied

We have belatedly started watching Trollied and were nearing the end of season 2 but it has now disappeared from our listing.  I had it on my watch list and initially disappeared from there but could still be found on search. However now only the spe...

Sky Sports action picture quality

The picture quality is terrible on sky sports action today. All other channels are perfect.  Ive tried this a cross the devices.  It isn't bandwidth quality issues it’s as if original source feed is having issues. Anyone else have this issue? Does an...

Hbo Rome

I have been looking for the show Rome produced by HBO & BBC, I read that it was on NOWtv for a limited time back in 2018, is there any chance of getting the series back on streaming? 

Appalling Subtitles

I am starting a new thread (and repeating a previous post) to hopefully get some action on the state of NowTV's subtitle provision. I am a new user of Now TV and the night before last I watched The Sisters Brothers and Mission Impossible – Rogue Nati...