cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

The good doctor season 3

On an earlier post in july, someone from now tv confirmed that season 3 of the good doctor would be available on 26/102020. However, it is not available. Please can you confirm when it is will be available? Thank you

Resolved! Content Request Not Recognised

Hey,  over the past 2 weeks everytime I go to watch a new episode of ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ on most of the episodes I get the message ‘content request not recognised’. Sometimes it lets you watch the odd episode but you click on the next one and the mes...

Resolved! The Undoing missing

I started watching The Undoing through the app on my TV yesterday. I managed to watch 2 episodes. Went on again today to carry on watching and its not on Now TV anymore. Does anyone know why? How I can get it back, as I am very keen to finish it!!! T...

HELP SIREN S2 E16 Missing episode

Hi new to this. Just been racing through the Siren series as only so many days left to watch it and I notice an episode was missing a big finale at the end of season 2. Only shows up to episode 15 then jumps you straight to season 3. Ive looked on yo...

Itvhub catchup

Hi, My wife wants to watch Emerdale on the itvhub app but it only has the option to watch the latest episode.  Previous episodes are not available.   Previous episodes for other programs are available.     We didn’t have this issue with the itvhub on...