cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! The Return: Life after ISIS

Recent reviews of this documentary and an internet search say that it is available to be streamed in Entertainment on Now TV.  I must be doing something wrong because I cannot find it when I look on Now TV.  I have a current Entertainment subscriptio...

Resolved! DC Universe

Hi All, I have just signed up to Now TV hoping to binge watch Supergirl (S5) and Flash (S6) but it appears that these seasons are not available anymore. Is that permanent change or will they be back in the near future?

Resolved! SWAT Season 4 episode 2

Episode 2, Season 4 of SWAT was apparently shown on Sky one at 9pm Sunday, 6 June 2021 in the UK, however the listing for the episode does not appear on Now TV; in fact, the synopsis for next week’s episode is already there with “available Sunday” wi...

Resolved! Trailers again. Really?

So Now (TV) entertainment have decided to put 30 second, irrelevant, non-skippable trailers before every single episode of every single show I watch. If I wanted to be pushed junk before getting to the real content I would be watching YouTube. I susp...

Fortitude poor quality

When I watch fortitude streaming is of very low quality. The best it goes to is 860. All other shows stream at the HD.  I pay for boost and all other shows stream at the 7000+ bitrate.  I'm watching on both smart TV and firestick. I've tried all trou...