cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

atlanta season 2 ep 3

Does anyone know why there is two episodes up to stream but it says the next one up on monday is episode 4 and not 3?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

We had the first two episodes of the new season on Sunday evening as a double-header and those two episodes are available on catch-up and it looks like next Sunday there will be another double of new episodes.... 3 and 4, but as you say it only seems to say 4?????  I would assume that when we come to get them on catch-up next Monday they will both be there and this is just some sort of listing error????

I actually checked the 'latest episode' section for Atlanta before the new second season started and it was only showing episode one (even though I knew there was meant to be two), but when it came to it both were there to watch when they should have been......... I sometimes think that when a show has two new episodes on the same night the feature we are talking about only seems to show one???? it gets confused for some reason.

I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User, to see if they can confirm that come next Monday we will be getting catch-up episodes 3 and 4 for this show.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks so much 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi, 

So taken a look and to confirm Episode 3 will be available on Sunday 24th after the episode has appeared on FOX. 

Not sure why it's showing Episode 4 as the next available but will get this fixed. 

Thanks.