cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Younger

Hi there when will you be getting the other seasons of Younger. Currently there is only season 1.

35 REPLIES 35
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
What you have to remember is Sky don’t own the channel. 

It’s whatever Comedy Central decide to show and put on the channel. 

This would be the exact same with Virgin Media and BT TV the classic TV package.

All these broadcasters can do is ask Comedy Central to put the box set back on the channel. Which has already been done.

So yes you want to complain about a channel not owned by Sky you are at the wrong place I'm afraid.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok Gav, thank you for all your advice and pointing me in the right direction that’s been a great help. 

So the broadcasters already asked the Channel to put it back on? Is that for the July date or could it possibly turn up back on sooner?

Thanks for your time 👍🏻

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not a problem, glad to have been some help.

Indeed a member of NOW staff has already posted on the thread stating that the season is due to return in July. 
You could always drop Comedy Central an email to see if there is any confirmed date than just July. 

If it was a Sky owned channel it would have been more straightforward to complain to Sky viewer relations. Having done something recently similar with Harrow, I got told to speak to UKTV instead of Sky viewer relations. 

Having found out the hard way it’s all about who owns the channel then you can go guns a-blazing with complaints.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Yeah you’ve been a great help, thanks again. 
So much I don’t know really, bit of a novice with all this NOW stuff if I’m honest.

I’ve only had my account about a week. 
Utterly frustrating though that they are withholding the season when it’s an older season anyways. You’d think they’d all be there ready for the new Season 7 to drop on.
Hey ho, I’ll try do that actually, contact the Channel.

Maybe they might see its in demand - who knows hey 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks again @gavs82008 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will season 5 be added again? It currently says its available for one more hour but all the other seasons are available for longer. Can't understand why one season would be removed in the middle? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is purely down to Comedy Central which is owned by ViacomCBS and not Sky.

@Izzie-T do you happen to know if there is a return date asked by @Anonymous User ?