cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Younger

Hi there when will you be getting the other seasons of Younger. Currently there is only season 1.

35 REPLIES 35
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Everyone, 

It is not a usual things that there are slightly different version of US and other countries. This happens to all sorts of way:

- time length/scene 

- eps order 

- name of content

This is something out of my reach at present. I can only try.

Thank you for your message.

Hope everyone will have a good Easter holiday. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Episode 1 of Season 2 is missing from NowTV. The season starts only at episode 2! Can this be fixed @Izzie-T?

Ayesha 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your message. Sorry for the delay reply due to Bank holiday. 

I will escalate with the team about the ep 1 for you now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  and all,

S2 ep 1 has been redelivered to us and back on platform.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I having been seriously binge watching Younger before the 8 days left run out only yo find this morning that season 5 (which I was half way through) has vanished without a trace.... can it be put back for all of us who were catching up within the timeframe you were showing please? Really really disappointing... @Izzie-T  can you help?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The S5 of Younger boxset is planning in July 2021, but no confirmed date yet. 

Please keep an eye on the update when July is coming. 

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  @Izzie-T,

Will season 6 of Younger be available with season 5 in July as well? It doesn't make sense to watch season 6 without having watched season 5.....

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a joke tbh. So I’ve just paid for my Now subscription for my first month and can’t even complete a full box set..! I’ve just finished series 4 and can’t watch season 6 as clearly won’t understand what’s going on. RIDICULOUS Service this.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To get this perfectly straight. This is nothing to to with NOW.

The show is on Comedy Central which is owned by ViacomCBS and not Sky.

The exact same has happened on Sky TV.

If you want to complain then I suggest you complain directly to Comedy Central.

See below picture for the email address to complain to.

CA9B590A-ED5E-403E-B140-816247355180.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So you pay Now/Sky and they don’t deal with anything your watching on the platform for their customers? Right.