cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have taken everything I watch off Nowtv

You have taken
The Flash S1-S2-S3 and left S4 on there witch I was really getting into before you took it off
Arrow Seasons are no longer available only the season u don't wont to watch as I havent catch up becouse you have taken them off.
Walking dead Seasons only the last one.
Plus I can't start watching game off Thrones as you haven't even got the first season on there.
Do you guys think I have all the time in the world to watch thees episodes before you completely take them off
I'm really upset due to this as I was in the middle off watching them if they don't get put back up my time with nowtv is done as I don't watch anything els on it
I not carrying on with my subscription till I get my Shows back. Rude taking them off in the first place. Clearly didn't think about the people watching It

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv where having some technical difficulties with their content library not showing on various TV shows.

The Flash seasons 1 to 4 are now available again to watch.

Also, some good news Game of Thrones seasons 1 to 7 will be returning to nowtv from the 1st of June 2018 for 3 months.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Hi. What device are you using because I’ve just checked on my iPhone 6s using app and Season 1-6 is there so must be issue with your device.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using my TV and there nuthing wrong with it thank you very much

Also be more specific I put more then 1 TV show in there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but if most tv shows ain’t there then that be how they ended and NOW TV have The Walking Dead Season 1-8 before Season 9 starts in October.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well that's Fun ain't getting this again feel like NowTV just wasted my Time that I put into watching this programs I'll go Elswhere from now on Anouther TV app I Can't Trust due to taking them done all the time Wooopee have fun last week would off. Given this 10/10 but now 1/10

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv where having some technical difficulties with their content library not showing on various TV shows.

The Flash seasons 1 to 4 are now available again to watch.

Also, some good news Game of Thrones seasons 1 to 7 will be returning to nowtv from the 1st of June 2018 for 3 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They havnt had the previous season of arrow on here for a long time, only the latest season
It’s the only dc 1 I need to catch up on but the only 1 they didn’t put old episodes up for which is annoying

They do the same for a lot of their programs though, when a new season is coming up the old episodes usually appear but only for a while then it’s just the new season
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok if that's the case I take it all back but still annoying aha