cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaoloB

Yesterday's shows/matches

How can I find the shows I couldn't watch yesterday? 

Very few seem to be available.

Example: of the 6 nations matches, I can replay only the Italy ones.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @PaoloB 

I am assuming you are a NOW Italia customer because over in the UK (which this forum is mainly UK customers) NOW / Sky don't have the broadcasting rights to The Six Nations Rugby which is on BBC and ITV 1 in the UK.

Just had a look at the NOW Italia website and I can't speak Italian but I can see a Six Nations picture on the NOW Italy website.

If NOW Italia is like NOW in the UK I would expect The Rugby on Demand to be added around 24 hours after the game.

The Scotland v Italy match was first up yesterday, so I would expect France v Wales to follow next sometime today and Ireland v England later this afternoon or evening.

PaoloB

Thanks @schnapps ! 

I am an Italian customer but there is no Italian community, so I wrote here.

You are correct, there is a page for 6 Nations, but only the 5 Italy games, none of the others. I missed Ireland-England yesterday and can't watch it. Very bizarre.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @PaoloB 

Because I am not familiar with NOW Italia and the broadcasting rights between The Six Nations and Sky / NOW in Italy.

It could be a possibility that the Italy Six Nations games are left longer on Demand than 7 days where the other games not involving Italy aren't and are removed from NOW on Demand quickly.

If the Ireland v England game was live on Sky / NOW in Italy yesterday, then I would still expect it to get added to NOW on Demand Sports around 24 hours after the match finished yesterday.

So it may get added later on this afternoon or this evening.

I would also expect France v Wales to get added first before the Ireland v England match which was played before the Ireland game this Saturday.

Do you use Twitter? 

Because I know NOW Help Twitter have dealings with NOW Italian customers and perhaps tweet them the question.

Or perhaps try NOW live chat about the Ireland v England game if it will get added to the NOW catchup service in Italy.