Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows boxset search list for episodes

Hi

i am using windows+ the nowtv app

i recently just got the entertainment pass just so i can watch a few episodes of game of thrones, but there is no episode list? for example, when i go to click on GoT, it will make me watch from series 1 ep 1, when i would just like to watch the latest series. 

do i have to watch it continuously or can i skip episodes?

many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use my PC for watching nowtv, but when you say Windows + do you mean using the NowTV player on the nowtv website ?

If so when you search for example "Game of Thrones", you should see on your PC screen a similar layout to this screen shot below.

Where you can choose any season you wish by clicking on the circle tabs 1 to 7 towards the top of the screen and whatever episode you wish to watch, by just clicking on the thumbnail photo corresponding to the episode number.

GOT.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for responding!

legit just realised as soon as you showed me, the problem was when i would click on it, because it was a seperate 'pop up' than the screen, the sidebar wouldnt actually scroll down on that page and instead click off of it and go back to showing me the rest of the different shows. just realised i could use the up down keys on my keyboard. 

thanks again!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well done!  Had the exact same problem, literally never would have thought of that!