cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will Stargate SG1 be coming back after 16 days time?

Please can you advise if SG1 will be coming back onto Now TV after it goes in 16 days as I have only watched 3 series so far and don't have time to watch all the remaining series before it disapears.

I know some other series have had and end date so to speak but then got extended.

Many Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hello, at the moment we dont have a return date for this once it expires on 19/1. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it has been on before a couple of years back. So hopefully it will come back again.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got my new box and noticed that it has only has 15 days left...Cat Sad  always late to the party...Cat Tongue

Hopefully, you guys will get it back again  Cat Happy

Kriss Cat Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There's a few other scifi gems around on NOW TV so get browsing. I've recently got into Killjoys, watched S1 so far and really enjoyed it, not too demanding, plenty of action, but with an interesting arc plot forming as it goes along, by the same people who did Orphan Black which is high praise! S1-3 are all there to catch up on before S4 airs later in the year.

Dark Matter 1-3 are up as well, looking forward to watching that although it's been cancelled now which means there's no real resolution.

If you like horror sci-fI check out The Strain, or for comedy check out The Orville.

Hopefully you'll find something to enjoy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I am very particular in what I like... I may watch Dark Matter as it is Joe's baby... and been told to check out The Orville as well... been a Trek fan since '69 so would be fun to watch... 🙂 btw only got my box today so just finding my way around it 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have fun exploring!

As a quick 101, open up the NOW TV app on your device and go to the Entertainment section where all the content can be found in here - you'll find different collections to browse through, or you can go to All TV Shows to browse by genre, or personally I like to go all the way down to Channels which lets you browse through the content on all the different available channels.

If you find something you like the look of you can click it and you'll see an add to My TV button (which adds it to your watchlist).

You can get to your watchlist by going back to the main menu and going to My TV > Watchlist. You'll also see a section called Continue Watching - when you start watching stuff you'll find the next available episode in here ready to carry on from where you got up to.

You'll soon get the hang!