cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 return soon?

Will Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 return soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Apologies for the miscommunication on this, I can confirm that Game of Thrones S1-7 will be available on the service from 1st March. 

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Just seen an advert on Sky Sports F1: All episodes of Game of Thrones will be available on Saturday, November 30. Make a note in your diary now. No idea as to how long they’ll be available though.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Apart from the days, then hours, countdown on every episode, you mean?

You can see these on Season 8 episode, which are still with us, for the moment.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't understand your reply.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

OK, to help me to help you understand, hopefully - what communication were you expecting, and in what form?

As it certainly wasn’t unknown to me, an ordinary NowTV customer with no inside track, that it was scheduled to end on the date it did.

But I can see a lot of people have been taken by surprise; so it would be useful if you can say why this was so in your case, which might give some pointers to what NowTV can do further to publicise end dates in the future?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The only reason I signed up to NOWTV was to watch all seasons of GoT in my time. I fo not have enough  free time to binge watch 7 seasons in one go Im afraid. And as it has bedn removed I have no choice but to cancel my membership 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I only subscribed to NowTV to watch Seasons 1-7. As a new customer I presumed the content of NowTV would always be available. I missed the communication in the sales publicity that content can be removed at anytime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi, is GOT seasons 1-7 still available? I bought my subscription specifically to watch them, got to approx ep 7 of seasons 1 and now can't find any GOT other than season 8.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was late joining the GoT band wagon, and have managed to binge through to s4e10 in 4 weeks, but now I have to stop watching it, how rude NOWTV.