cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 return soon?

Will Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 return soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Apologies for the miscommunication on this, I can confirm that Game of Thrones S1-7 will be available on the service from 1st March. 

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV have posted on their Twitter Help page sometime in February (exact date to be confirmed).

Perhaps @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team can confirm?

Screenshot_20190106-211722.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see it’s returning on 15 Feb but only from season 2 what about season 1? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah i noticed the same on my Android phone NowTV App, where there is no mention of S1.

NowTV Twitter are telling customers on various tweets S1 to S7 will be available to watch on boxsets come February 2019 (though NowTV Twitter haven't confirmed the 15th on any of their tweets i have seen posted today or this week).

Hopefully the NowTV App software on the phone has accidentally forgot to add S1 for the 15th of Feb.

Maybe @Jason-C or @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team can confirm here on the forum please ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, yes I’m hoping that’s what it is otherwise that would be rather silly not to have season 1 fingers crossed only 4 more wks to go

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 seems to be also missing. 

Where I am sure it's a software glitch with the App (fingers crossed). 

Screenshot_20190118-170206.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

NowTV on Twitter have confirmed S1 to S7 of Got will be available from the 15th of February 2019.

Screenshot_20190119-152647.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Looking at the NowTV App on my Android phone and the post linked below from NowTV, it seems that GOT S1 to S6 has been delayed slightly and pushed back to March the 1st 2019 Smiley Sad.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Game-of-thrones-season-1-6-missing/m-p/490158#M10983

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the 17th of February, and theres still no game of thrones! What's going onnn