cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why no information on expiry??

What is the point in starting to watch any series when I do not know when it is going to leave?

I cannot see this shown anywhere for most of the series in Entertainment. I watch on the iPad app. If somebody can enlighten me, great, but it all seems a mystery.

This is a deal breaker re my membership.

(I do not binge but watch an episode every other day. I just got to episode 17 of 18 of Twin Peaks and 'ping' it's gone, no warning, so I don't get to see episode 18.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Twin Peaks The Return is still showing for me on all my devices, plus going to the UK now TV website with my internet browser.

Out of curiosity are you based in the Republic of Ireland or the UK ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you referring to Twin Peaks The Return ?

If so, all eighteen episodes are showing for me on both my Android tablet NowTV App and NowTV box (part 1 & part 2 are one combined episode just in case it shows 17 episodes in the summary show title).

Also S1 of this TV show isn't scheduled to leave NowTV until May 2021.

NowTV normally don't indicate the leaving date until usually closer to when the actual show leaves their service with something like 3 months or less to go.

I haven't got an iPad so perhaps the episode in question has been mistakenly removed or there is a glitch at NowTV's end.

You will need to contact live chat and make them aware of it and tell them what device you are using and if you are either a UK or Republic of Ireland customer so they can investigate it their end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I am referring to The Return - yes - and the whole series has disappeared. It doesn't show up on my PC either....

But my question was more about principle. I spotted a random notification re Wire Series 1 disappearing later today - it is still there with no expiry date shown on the series or episode screens themselves. 

About 95% of my content shows no expiry at all. When I first took out a subscription last year expiry dates were showing on most content. 

I'll take it up with live chat.

🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Twin Peaks The Return is still showing for me on all my devices, plus going to the UK now TV website with my internet browser.

Out of curiosity are you based in the Republic of Ireland or the UK ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the UK.

Anyway.... it wasn't in continue watching, or watchlist, or any list - but I did the general search and there it is! Perhaps being flaky (it rather than me I hope!)

On the general issue I take it that I should have confidence that if no date is shown any series would be there for  a while

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is no leaving date highlighted in orange next to the TV show episodes, then normally that should indicate the show is there for a while.

I tend to use this useful website linked below for checking out when TV shows leave the NowTV service if nothing is marked up in orange.

Use the search box on the link to narrow down the TV shows on the list that you are interested in.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/