cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is now tv not showing their normal shows

Since BlindSpot,  The Good Doctor, Station 19 and 9-1-1 have started I have religiously watched them on The NowTv app due not not having normal tv. 
But my question is why is everything either coming out late or not at all, 

so Greys Anatomy, when it gets realised in America we was always a day behind on episodes, this year we was a good couple of months behind, same as Station 19 and 9-1-1. 
Why has The Good Doctor and BlindSpot not been put on Now Tv like normal? 
they have the first 2 seasons of both shows but what about season 3 of Good Doc and season 5(THE FINALY) of BlindSpot not been put on? 
these are the only 5 shows I watch and I’ve paid not NowTv every year religiously just to watch these shows and now I can’t even do that? 
can someone please explain why shows are not getting put on NowTv? 

4 REPLIES 4
nowswaish
Scholar 3

The UK air dates will be down to SKY not NowTV.

I suspect that as production of most programs has been halted dur to Covid 19 Sky are holding back series premieres so that there is something other than repeats later in the year.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This might interest somebody.

Where according to the Geektown website The Good Doctor Season 4 will start airing on Sky Witness from the 16th of March 2021 (provisional date).

And Station 19 Season 4 airs on Sky Witness from the 31st of March 2021.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 5 of The Good Doctor is provisionally pencilled in for the 19th of October 2021 and the latest season of Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 is coming to Sky / NOW sometime in November 2021 according to this linked internet article below.

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/greys-anatomy-station-19-new-seasons-uk/ 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 5 of Station 19 has a UK date on Sky Witness from the 3rd of November 2021.