cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Billions Season 5 episode 4 missing ?

Please help. I can't find a way to contact service centre and an episode is just not available!!

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like there is an issue at NowTV's end with regards to this episode 😠.

I found the episode in question on my NowTV Box by going into the Entertainment section, then under Channels, then under Sky Atlantic where there is a second Season 5 folder showing episode 4.

Though when i try to play it i get the Oops error message 😡.

@Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team are you aware of a problem with this episode and why can't it be contained in the main Season 5 folder ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same issue. Episode 4 appeared to be missing. I followed @schnapps instruction and found the episode in a second season 5 folder, unfortunately though it won’t play displaying the same ‘Oops Error’ message.

I’ve also tried on other devices where the episode is visible, but says unavailable and to check NowTV.com/status for updates. Although I can’t find any information on why it is unavailable.

@lzzie-T do you have an idea of when the issue might be fixed?

Many Thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to NowTV Twitter a few people have reported it today and NowTV's tweet response is that they are looking into the issue.

deshepherd
Advocate

I've got the opposite ... "Continue watching" correctly says episode 6 is my next episode but it takes me to episode 4. The front the Billions item on watchlist I get 2 versions of season 5 - one with episodes 1 and 4 only and a second with all the episodes ... but NowTV app (on a NowTV Roku box) crashes a few seconds after selecting that season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the same thing. Just not available and that's with the app on my phone. I could just watch episide 5 but I want the context. Wonder If its something in the episode which has caused or raised a concern, so they might be re-editing in maybe. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I am reporting this back now. and thank you for letting us know.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having the same problem!

no episode 4 - which means I cannot watch this. As I don’t want to miss a whole 60 minutes.

Please can someone sort this ASAP so we can all watch this great and popular series.

i am sure that many people will be thinking Same but not come on forum. 

No one will want to miss a episode and part of story.

I look forward to it being fixed today

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @deshepherd @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Billions Season 5 Episode 4 is now working fine for me plus NowTV have cleaned up the TV show folder.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi all,

This is confirmed fixed.

Thank you again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.