cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Big Little Lies not available?

I initially joined Now TV to watch Big Little Lies as it is the only app apart from Sky that it can be watched on. So I've started my free trial and I cannot find Big Little Lies, why??
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately Big Little Lies was on catch-up which means each episode was only available for a few weeks after airing, and these have now all expired. It's the same on Sky catch-up. Sky are getting the boxset around Christmas time so hopefully NOW TV might do the same.

In the meantime hopefully there'll be something else you can find to watch during your free trial (and don't forget to cancel your trial before your 14 days is up if you decide not to continue).

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I initially joined Now TV to watch Big Little Lies as it is the only app apart from Sky that it can be watched on. So I've started my free trial and I cannot find Big Little Lies, why??

Hi @Anonymous User

We are sorry Big Little Lies isnt avaliable right now but we will have the boxset back in December 🙂 

We have also included a link to our website http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment/explorer so you can hopefully like @Andy mentioned find something else to enjoy 🙂 

Thanks Kymberly (From The Now TV Team) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have a confirmed date in December yet?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Been confirmed by the NowTV Team that this show is returning on Boxing Day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It says it’s available to a date in mid August but suddenly I’ve only been able to watch 4 episodes. How do I cancel my contract.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I take it this is Season 2?

If so, the episodes are only being released to catchup once they have been shown live; this is not one of those programmes where it is all released at once, and you can binge-watch it.

So not ‘suddenly’ at all.

If you look at BLL right now, you will see a fifth entry has appeared, telling you that this episode will become available tomorrow. This will not be from midnight, but rather at the scheduled broadcast time for live watching when it is broadcast by Sky, or for subsequent catchup watching.

Cancel now, and you will miss all the upcoming episodes completing Season 2 over the next few weeks.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we not get it before Christmas?  There must be a lot of demand for it now it has won an Emmy.