cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am i paying £30/mo

Why am i being asked to pay for Australian GP highlights if i already have a sports subscription??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hiya,I have a normal account and i’m able to watch other sports content but not this:

i get this message when i try to watch it:

If i’m paying to have access to sports content i shouldn’t have to pay to see this

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Off the top of my head, I can think of two possible reasons: Your sports pass is a mobile pass, or you have more than one account and are trying to watch on the account that doesn’t have the sports pass on it.

On your account details, what type of sports pass shows?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hiya,I have a normal account and i’m able to watch other sports content but not this:

i get this message when i try to watch it:

If i’m paying to have access to sports content i shouldn’t have to pay to see this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent you screenshots in the email i received but the content in question is F1 Australian GP qualification highlights. 

When i click that content it’s asks me to pay for a subscription but i already have a sports subscription 

redchiz1
Champion 2

There is no screenshot and you have marked one of your own posts as the solution. We are really none the wiser, what type of Sports membership do you have?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s the basic sports subscription. I’m able to watch Premier League and cricket and F1 but, i’m not able to watch a particular piece of sports content… “Australian GP Qualifying Hits” Clearly sports content of which i’m paying for but when i click on  this content, i’m being asked to pay for another subscription as though the content isn’t sports content 
redchiz1
Champion 2

Sorry I am still a bit confused. Where are you expecting to see the Highlights? They were on Sky F1 at 2:15PM and the next showing I can find is this evening at 6:00PM.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

In addition to what @redchiz1 says, they are also available right now on demand, under F1.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You’re missing the point. If i’m paying for sports content, i should be able to watch sports content and not pay extra for it. 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
What troubleshooting have you tried?

What device are you using?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help