cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where's RuPaul's drag race?

Hi, I literally just signed up to watch RuPaul's drag race all stars. I googled "where can I watch Rupaul's drag race all stars?" and NowTV came up but now I've signed up (thankfully only to a free trial for now) it isn't anywhere to be found. Feels a bit like a bait and switch. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same! Signed up to a three month pass, RuPaul being one of the things we wanted to watch and I can’t find it. 

RoyB
Legend

Weird. Here’s a NowTV page offering RuPaul that I have captured a few minutes ago (you might have to peer though the murk to see the strapline), with a search for RuPaul on the very same page that offers nothing.

What a drag!

363971CF-2149-418D-98BD-D40004376647.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same story... This is very frustrating, misleading and pants. Vest, socks AND pants.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Bra, stockings and panties, surely? 👙

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh Roy Honey 🙂

Were you to behold me in such attire - I suspect your level of "confusion" would swiftly necessitate  counseling - or perhaps tissues xx

RoyB
Legend

And here was me thinking TV stood for ‘television’ 💄