cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where's Instinct gone?

Got NOW yesterday, just started getting into Instinct and had added it to 'mytv' list, got to watch it today and it's vanished???? Please tell me this is a glitch, it didn't have an expiry date against it.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to this useful link on the forum that i use to cross reference or see what TV shows are on NowTV it says that Instinct leaves on 2022.

I have never seen this show, but when i tried to search for it on my NowTV box it picks up the TV show S1 then when i try to open it i get the "Oops Message Something Went Wrong".

So hopefully it's a glitch at NowTV's end that needs looking into (unless it has been removed early for some reason).

Normally on most NowTV devices that i tend to use, there is an orange leaving date next to each TV show episode description should the leave date by somewhere around two to three months left.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/td-p/300513/page/6

I will tag @Jason-C  of the NowTV Team to investigate and hopefully he will post back here with a comment ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your query.

Unfortunately, Instinct is unavailable on NOW TV. It expired in December 2018, so i'm afraid it must have been a glitch.

We apologise for this and hope you continue to use NOW TV for all the other amazing content.

Many thanks

NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your query.

Unfortunately, Instinct is unavailable on NOW TV. It expired in December 2018, so i'm afraid it must have been a glitch.

We apologise for this and hope you continue to use NOW TV for all the other amazing content.

Many thanks

NOW TV

I watched the penultimate episode of Instinct on NowTV on Sunday night so it most definitely did not expire in December Smiley LOL

If you do a search on this page very kindly put together by a fellow user http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/ and search for Instinct it states an end date of 11/04/2022 (although it does say there is only 1 episode).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched the 1st 2 episodes last week and went to watch it tonight and it has vanished, without any warning of an ending date beside it like normal. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, explain to me then why 2 other NOW customer have details saying this expires in 2022? There was no expiry date against the show when i started watching it ?