cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDawson
Scholar

Where is the watch list?

Not sure I'm in the correct category, but none of the categories fit my question!

I've searched for help which says the watch list is on the main menu (if signed in) under 'my tv' but  there is no such menu. I've searched this forum but can't find a solution.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HDawson 

What playback devices have you checked on ?

Where my Watchlist is around 12 to 13 grid rows down on the NOW home screen via the NOW App.

I am also assuming you have added content to your Watchlist ?

I think using a PC or Mac might be different.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HDawson 

NOW must have recently moved the Watchlist back up further to the top of the NOW home screen again.

Where doing a quick check under their website under the Home section when logged in on my internet browser it is now around 5 horizontal rows down from the top of the NOW home screen page.

Here's my Watchlist (see screen shot below) using an internet browser from their website.

Using the NOW App on other playback devices should be similar.

Screenshot_2023-05-01-12-57-12.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HDawson 

If you are using an internet browser on the NOW website to check your Watchlist, then don't click on My TV.

Where I clicked on the menu with the three small horizontal bars to the top left on screen, then from the drop down menu options I clicked on Home.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HDawson 

Or if you are clicking on My TV via the website, then click My TV once again to bring up a pop up where you can select from the two tabs either Continue Watching or Watchlist (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2023-05-01-13-04-35.png

HDawson
Scholar

Thanks for all replies! 🙂 I see now it might be in more than one place or sometimes not there at all. Also 'My TV' might be the words 'My TV' or it might be a little tv icon with no popup. Now I've forgotten what I wanted to add to the watch list to remind me not to forget. I'll probably forget where the watch list again tomorrow. 😞   (where's the smilies when you want one?) 😉