cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is The Walking Dead season 9 episode 5?

Its missing from the season 9 list on Nowtv

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And 3 for that matter! That one is missing too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah im missing the same and I can’t find any answers why! I needs episode 5 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just submitted a complaint. This was reported on the forum days ago and hasnt been fixed. I paid the entertainment pass specifically for this show. Its ridiculous, especially as now tv have just increased their movie pass by £2. If this isnt resolved they will be losing loyal customers. Seriously considering demanding a refund ans cancelling all my passes right now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not showing on my box either! It’s strange though as I watched episodes 1-4 last night but now episodes 3 and 5 aren’t showing!! I was all ready to watch more episodes tonight! How do you complain?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know! I watched 4 was all ready to watch 5 after *that* promo at the end of 4 and its not there! Raging! If they did that to GOT then there really would be hell to pay. You go right to the bottom where it says 'how to contact us' and then on that page right to the bottom where it says 'complaints' then click 'nowtv passes' and it gives you options of live chat, letter or online form

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This Is legit frustrating and I suspect this might not just be an oversight. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worst thing is the countdown is still going! Only 14 days left to view eps 1 to 8 😡😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is missing too, my wife super frustrated as this is meant to be our chill out session after a long working day!!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Worst thing is the countdown is still going! Only 14 days left to view eps 1 to 8 😡😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My episodes 3 and 5 are missing - seemed to disappear yesterday evening.