cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has trollied series 7 gone?

The new series has disappeared?
I was 1 episode behind it being shown on sky1 (currently new episoeds are on tuesdays)
All the others series are there but 7 has gone.

Anyone else's missing?
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Trollied Season 7 is there just go to search section and input letters for programme it will come up like it did for me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We had this kick off Saturday night, went to watch episode 4, and the whole series has vanished. But when in the app it was there, this morning the whole series has disappeared from the app.

we use Apple TV to access, and thought it may be that. 

The latest Catfish and Geordie Shore are also missing. 

I’ve emailed help, and they’ve refused to give a straight answer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me on Now TV black box. Doing a search brought it up but clicking to view just brought up a black screen. I unplugged my box plugged it back in and was able to watch it from the continue watching section.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Search don't work for me, I saw latest episode in the continue watching list but now its gone.

Latest catfish shows on mine.

I have the black box.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User There's been recent updates to the NOW TV box and unfortunately to lead to a few problems with certain listings. At the moment S7 is listed separately from S1-6 (if you do a search or go via Entetainment > Channels > Sky One you'll see two listings for Trollied) but S7 just leads to a blank screen and doesn't play for me.

I'll tag @Anonymous User @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team and they will pass this on to be looked at ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having exactly the same problem.

We access NOW TV through our Apple TV, and turned it on to watch this week's episode and the whole series has disappeared!

Hope someone can help.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. @Anonymous User will make sure the missing episodes on Apple TV are looked into at the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for raising this and appologies for the inconvenience!

Our technical team has confirmed the issue is now resolved so please let us know if the problem is persisting for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked mine and all sorted now 🙂

Thanks.