cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has the box sets gone

As title
My ent.pass only shows the top 20 box sets, how do I access the advertised 250+ box sets?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looking at the current entertainment UI categories shown on my NowTV box, i would say the best way to find an entertainment show on the NowTV service would be to go to "All TV Shows" then pick from the choice of the sub categories of Comedy, Documentaries, Drama, Entertainment, Music and Arts.

Then navigate around until you find something you fancy watching.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NowTV don't list all the boxsets in one place, you need to go into different categories such has Hot Right Now, Must See TV etc etc or use the search feature if you know the particular show that you are intrested in.

I tend to go to channels and then pick for example Sky Atlantic and see what boxsets that Sky Atlantic are currently offering.

You could also use this link for available boxsets and then use the search or channels feature on your device to find them.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/m-p/441274#M34180 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should have also mentioned, that if you open the above available boxsets link in my previous post and click on a show, it should take you automatically to that show on the NowTV website.

Where if you are using an internet browser with a PC for example you should be able to watch it or alternatively you can add the Show to your My TV Watchlist where you can then watch back this show under My TV Watchlist on selective devices (I know it works on the NowTV boxes, not sure what other devices thou).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks
They must of changed it as when I viewed last they had a separate box set option that showed em all in 1 place
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks
They must of changed it as when I viewed last they had a separate box set option that showed em all in 1 place

@Anonymous User

NowTV keep changing the categories, so they may had all entertainment boxsets in one place.

BTW - What device are you using for watching your NowTV entertainment pass ? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looking at the current entertainment UI categories shown on my NowTV box, i would say the best way to find an entertainment show on the NowTV service would be to go to "All TV Shows" then pick from the choice of the sub categories of Comedy, Documentaries, Drama, Entertainment, Music and Arts.

Then navigate around until you find something you fancy watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Watching in my to via the nowtv box
Thanks