cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has game of thrones gone?!

Just happily binging away on seasons 1-6 of game of thrones, but now they’re gone! Season 8 is on now tv ( but I’m not ready for that yet) how can I get the old seasons back? Will they be back? 

Might cancel my subscription until it comes back....

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes me too. Happily starting season 5 and all I can get is season 8! Hopefully this is just a glitch on Now Tv's behalf ! Otherwise I too will cancel my subscription 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we are gutted. We were to watch today last episode on season 5 and they are all gone and season 8 says it expires on the 19 June. What the heck????

we are not happy. 

We just bought this episode from prime video £2.49 an episode a total rip off and we are noticing that it is shown in HD. So better quality than now TV. 

Please load this up again. 

Julia

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know exactly how you feel.  I joined Nowtv specifically for this film.  I have been informed its time has run out and its season 8 to watch.   Feel totally annoyed. Though the chat service says to check in on June 3 for episode 2.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's happened finished series 4 .watched match yesterday then got ready to start series 5 . And its gone . Ive cancelled my subscription now . If it comes back I.ll rejoin 

RoyB
Legend

All:-

It’s not a glitch, it’s the planned withdrawal of Seasons 1-7 at the end of May, as scheduled after their 90 days availability.

Sky run a service called Nevermiss, where you can sign up and set a watchlist of programmes and series, and they will email you as soon as they know when they are coming back, but this won’t accept Game of Thrones for some reason. Though maybe it will when season 8 expires?

As to Cancelling until it comes back, that is your perfect right; aren’t you glad NowTV is a ‘no-contract’ arrangement?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a 3 month pass specifically to watch the entire box set of game of thrones which I was told is available on now tv. I bought a pass, only to find the box set is available for one week only! I cannot watch 8 series in one week. When will it be returning? If not, I want a refund 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check out this thread

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Game-of-Thrones/m-p/522163#M3028

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help