cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigD_ZX9R
Advocate

Where has On Demand gone?

Hi,

I went to look for On Demand today to watch all of last weekend's F1 with my son and all I can find is 15 "Best of On Demand" options.

Where did the rest of the On Demand section go? I paid a lot of money for the Sports upgrade and if that option has gone, I won't be renewing next month.

I'm watching through my Samsung TV app but it looks the same on my laptop, so don't think it's that.

Has anyone else found the same lately?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same issue with the Rugby...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, and I've just had a fruitless chat session confirming there is an issue and telling me to "rest assured, it will be sorted soon". When I asked what she meant by "soon", ie within an hour, a week or what, she terminated the chat. Highly unsatisfactory.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  I'm new to NowTV so not only is this very frustrating as I had expected to be able to watch what I wanted, when I wanted to but also I am completely confused as to how I properly contact them and complain.  It is a very confusing and clunky system.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BigD_ZX9R @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If you look through the forum you’ll find plenty of threads that the sports demand section has been broken somehow and a fix is being looked into.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not had the full OnDemand for 24hrs.