cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has 9-1-1 and Seal gone?

Before xmas they were both on and only 9 or 10 episodes in and now they have both stopped showing? I thought it was down to xmas etc but they should be back on now surely? Does anyone know anything? 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

9-1-1 is a show that I also watch and I actually thought that season two only had 10 episodes like season one had, BUT checked this out on wikipedia and season two will actually have 18 episodes.  However, it seems that it may be taking an extended break in the US and episodes might not return until the Spring.

Seal Team is not a programme I particularly watch, but from what I can see it did take a short-ish break in it's run for the festive season and episodes might have just recently started again in the US..... BUT it then depends on when Sky One will restart them here in the UK and I don't think there is any news on that as yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

9-1-1 back to finish its second season from 9th April.

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/03/sky-witness-sets-uk-return-date-for-9-1-1-season-2/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Before xmas they were both on and only 9 or 10 episodes in and now they have both stopped showing? I thought it was down to xmas etc but they should be back on now surely? Does anyone know anything? 

Episode 11 aired last week in USA no doubt as other post said it could be a few weeks till Sky resume broadcasting it.