cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are the full box sets?

why when paying for the entertainment package, does everything I want to watch cost me extra?? 

already paying for every pass available but when I want to watch an episode of Chicago Fire it asks me to pay a further £1.89 per episode?? 

I don’t understand what the 300+ box sets actually are because everything I want to watch isn’t there at all or only has one season available?! 

Chicago fire - season 7 available? 

Chicago Med - same issue, only one season 

it’s a lot of money to pay out each month when so many programs aren’t included 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What device are you using I’m not getting asked to pay extra for anything 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have NOW TV as part of our BT TV Package - I have all the passes, but not a whole lot of choice really I don’t think 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All boxsets advertised by Now TV are viewable on the Entertainment pass. 

What device are you trying to use?

More importantly what is it you are trying to watch that is "advertised" by Now TV?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

Here's a valuable resource listing everything available.

https://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

@Anonymous User doesn't seem to have posted on the Community itself since February, but his resource still seems to be up to date.

Certainly though, NowTV doesn’t have the mix of free (for Prime) and paid-for media that Amazon offers; one monthly purchase of an Entertainment Pass gets you everything that NowTV has to offer under that heading.

Which, as you say, isn’t always everything from a given programme series; and yes, NowTV only offers Season 7 of Chicago Fire at the moment.

So if you want more seasons you have to go outside NowTV; but who offers them, and what they charge for them, is completely outside NowTV’s control.

Amazon have all 8 Seasons, the first four on Prime, the second four payable, by episode or by season. 

Or you can pick up Seasons 1-7 on DVD for £7.99 from Music Magpie, which would actually be cheaper than a single month of NowTV Entertainment, if it wasn’t for the P&P 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for this!! 

It’s good to have a list - everything I seemed to be looking for was not included in NowTv ☹️