cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert1997
Scholar 1

Re: When will you be transmitting in HD?

Things definitely looking up @Thom77

IFC is Intelligent Frame Creation, look for it in your Picture settings. I've mine set to MID

http://eng.faq.panasonic.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37675/~/what-is-intelligent-frame-creation%3F

Thom77
Scholar 5

@robert1997

Thanks for that link...... I'll need to see if such a thing exists on my set.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Any news when 1080p full hd is coming to now tv smart boxes and black boxes.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Any news when now tv pass will upscale to full had 1080p.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

I was meaning full hd. 

0 Thanks
Asymptotic
Contributor 1

I don't think anyone knows. It is really frustrating as I watch now TV and like many others have said that due to the framerate, the football (sole reason for having it) is a pretty horrible experience. It is annoying when compared to BT's offering which is very much better.

Why is this topic marked 'Solved' anyway? The initial question asks when HD will come to Now TV and it is NOT solved as we don't know!

justiceLeights
Occasional Poster

I won't be subscribing again after my football season pass finishes. Now TV in gerneral is a big let down compared to Netflix, BT sports etc.

I am fed up with the sports buffering all the time and getting random blotchy graphics popping up. It's not much better than SD quality. I regret getting a season pass now and very rarely turn it on now. 

davcot
Contributor 1

Why is this thread labelled case solved when the question hasn't actually been answered? With the promised date of the end of 2018 drawing near, could Now please have the common courtesy to actually answer the question when will Now start streaming in full HD 1080P, and on what terms? If you can't give a date, please tell us when further information will be available.

UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Any news when full hd for now tv passes will launch.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 1

@UKTVPlayapp wrote:

Any news when full hd for now tv passes will launch.

I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen. There hasn't been news of any sort on HD since the initial news came out. I've a feeling full hd won't come until they have the app ready which is to be offered on BT Youview boxes, and that won't be ready until shortly before the next football season.

0 Thanks