cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will you be transmitting in HD?

Hi guys

Was wondering when you will start transmitting in HD?  Did ask a few years ago was hoping that by now shows would be available in HD...

Thanks in advance

Kriss 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Great to see another sci-fi fan around! NOW TV stream in 720p HD on most devices now,  but there's no news on if or when this will be upped to 1080p HD. However streaming on my devices on the big screen, the quality is pretty good.

More details here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-highest-streaming-quality-for-my-device

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is this thread labelled case solved when the question hasn't actually been answered? With the promised date of the end of 2018 drawing near, could Now please have the common courtesy to actually answer the question when will Now start streaming in full HD 1080P, and on what terms? If you can't give a date, please tell us when further information will be available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when full hd for now tv passes will launch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any news when full hd for now tv passes will launch.

I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen. There hasn't been news of any sort on HD since the initial news came out. I've a feeling full hd won't come until they have the app ready which is to be offered on BT Youview boxes, and that won't be ready until shortly before the next football season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As we are in December 2018 the last month of the year when is the now tv passes being upscale to 1080p full hd. You did say the full hd will arrive before the end of the year. Can anyone from now tv response please to give us an I dear when full hd will launch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when now tv passes will be upgraded to 1080p full hd.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

15 days to go . . . . . . . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does this mean Full HD for now tv passes will happen on Monday 31st December 2018.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Does this mean Full HD for now tv passes will happen on Monday 31st December 2018.

I think what @Anonymous User is rather sarcastically, but also most likely very accurately, saying is that in 15 days NowTV/Sky will have failed to deliver on their promise to its customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a BT sport subscription, works brilliantly on chromecast, excellent picture and as such much better than the Sky Sports broadcasts on NowTV.

After reading up that NowTV would be broadcasting in full HD this year then it is very disappointing that no 1080p exists yet. Sort it out will ya! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any possibility that somebody from Now TV could get on this Forum and answer the same question that EVERYBODY else is asking?

Marking the initial question as “resolved” does not make it true.