cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will The Flash, Supergirl and Nashville return.

Is Supergril and The Flash ever going to have more episodes. As i know there was a break in the series but they have started putting out new episodes, yet they haven't been put on Now TV. Will they be adding more episodes and if so when will that be. Also i know Nashville season 6 has started as well when will that be on Now Tv as up to now there is only seasons 1 - 5.

If anyone could tell me when they will be added or if they are getting added that would be a massive help. Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There's  been some episodes in the US but we get it on NOW TV when they are broadcast in the UK on Sky Living/Sky One, so for us return dates are Nashville 9th March, The Flash 27th Feb (this week!) and Supergirl 19th March (production delays!)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There's  been some episodes in the US but we get it on NOW TV when they are broadcast in the UK on Sky Living/Sky One, so for us return dates are Nashville 9th March, The Flash 27th Feb (this week!) and Supergirl 19th March (production delays!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh awesome least i now know that they will be returning, which is a relief.

Thank you. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, it's been a long wait but at least the end is in sight! Enjoy! 🙂