cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will The Flash , Arrow and Legends of tomorrow and Supergirl be back on nowtv?

Hello guys.
When will The Flash and Arrow and Legends and Supergirl be back on now TV in the new year?
9 REPLIES 9
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

At the moment there probably isn't anybody that can give a definitive answer to that question. But the DC TV shows usually returned from the mid-season break in March/April

The only person who might know something is @Anonymous User , but she'll probably say the same thing as me

The DC TV show seasons are always split into two parts. Unfortunately, it's down to the way they do things in the US, and NowTV can't do anything about it, I'm afraid . As an episode has to show in the US before it can be shown in the UK. Which is why we are always at least one episode behind the US

But the shows will definitely be coming backSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

I do not have the UK mid-season return dates but I do have the US one, they are:

Monday, 15th January - Supergirl

Tuesday, 16th January - The Flash

Tuesday, 16th January - Black Lightning - Series Premiere *

Thursday, 18th January - Arrow

* I do not know whether or not Now TV has any plans to show Black Lightning.

No US return date for Legends of Tomorrow curently available.

Unless Now TV says otherwise, I reckon that the above shows will be back on UK TV within a month of their US dates, which is far better than the previous return dates of March/April.

The above dates were obtained from the URL below:

http://tvline.com/2017/11/16/flash-season-4-return-date-arrow-supergirl-black-lightning-premiere/

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

* I do not know whether or not Now TV has any plans to show Black Lightning.

UK Bob

hi @ukbobboy

It looks like Netflix is getting Black lightning Smiley Wink

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2017/12/14/netflix-january-black-lightning-grace-frankie-comedians-cars-g...

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @ukbobboy @Anonymous User @commanda6

No confirmed dates yet but its looking like February

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User @ukbobboy @Anonymous User @commanda6

No confirmed dates yet but its looking like February

Thanks @Anonymous User Smiley Happy @Andy will want to know about the as well. if he has not spotted it already that is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just to add a bit to the reply from @commanda6, wikipedia does give some information on when these shows will return in the US..... for Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow, they seem to be coming back in mid January, with DCs Legends back in mid February, BUT that is in the US and it would all depend on when Sky want to bring them back here in the UK.  They could easily do what they were doing with the pre-christmas episodes and show them just a week after the US or they might decide to hold them back a bit before they return.... I'm sure in previous years they've done both???

My hope is that they bring them back just a week after the US.  For the current seasons it looks like Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow will have about 22/23 episodes and DCs Legends will have 17/18 episodes....... hopefully the first three can return to UK screens soon after the US and then a few weeks later DCs will return and join them with all shows then coming to their conclusions at the same time!!!!!  

We'll just need to wait and see how Sky do it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know 3x10 of Legends aired in the US last night so will it be on NowTV today like how Netflix UK does with US shows?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No, unfortunately NOW TV gets it when the shows return on Sky One, which is later than the US air dates.

The shows will return for us on:

Flash Feb 27th
Legends of Tomorrow 28th February
Arrow 1st March
Supergirl 19th March

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, thanks for letting me know, that makes sense 🙂