cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is the 2nd part of Scandal season 7 coming to Now TV?

Can anyone tell me when the mid season break will end for Scandal for viewers in the UK?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not too long to wait now, Scandal returns next Thursday 1st March.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not too long to wait now, Scandal returns next Thursday 1st March.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know when esp 14-16 will be added.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 14 is on the live Sky Living channel tomorrow night the 12th of April at 10pm, so i would say this episode will be on catch up sometime later on after it has aired live.

Where the remaining Episodes will follow each week on Thursdays at a similar time.

jacquibabs
Advocate

Was just working my way through the 124 episodes of Scandal and it's gone....will it come back?

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey @jacquibabs 

Sky has decided not to renew its box set contract with ABC Studios in 2019. ABC Studio box sets will no longer be available through NOW TV or Sky.

In other words, it wont be back.

To get you back on the box set grind why not try these shows : Madam Secretary
                                                                                                                        Billions 
                                                                                                                        Veepa

RoyB
Legend

@jacquibabs @Graham-S 

The mods are probably contractually bound not to tell you it’s on A*a*o* P*i*e if you pop across there Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your help Andy 😊