cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wheeler Dealers - new series Jan 2019

Hello,

Been looking forward to watching the new series which began yesterday on Discovery (07/01/2019) but upon searching through the catch-up episodes it appears that the first episode (Capri) of the new season isn’t anywhere to be found. 

Usually - in the past - the episodes have been available to watch the next day. Has there been a change in policy re Discovery programming which means that we can no longer watch catch-up shows or is there now just more of a delay before the episodes are made available?

If anyone is able to enlighten me I’d be really grateful, cheers!

Thanks in advance,

d. 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing there is a delay for some reason in uploading this new season and episode onto their NowTV Catch Up servers.

If you are desperate to watch this new episode (S15 Ep1) and you can stay up late, then this episode is being repeated live at 11pm tonight on the Discovery Channel according to the Sky TV Guide Planner.

Or otherwise wait until tomorrow, where hopefully it will be added to their catch up service (fingers crossed).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for the speedy reply, much appreciated .

I was assuming/hoping that this was the reason for the delay. Discovery motoring programming is the main reason we subscribe to Now TV since the channel disappeared from our TalkTalk service. Sky and Virgin are not an option for us unfortunately due to the proximity of trees and lack of cabling in our town so IPTV is the only viable option, hence my concern!

I’ll keep an eye out anyway - thanks again. 

D 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope, still not there @ 17:50 9th Jan 😥

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been in checking if this is on yet since Tuesday afternoon and now it is approaching 48 hours since it aired and still nothing.

If I voice search for Wheeler Dealers it brings up 2019 as an option and says ‘included with Now TV subscription’ but when I click on that it tries to load and then drops back to the Wheeler Dealers sub menu with 4 seasons but no season 15 😢😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Karl-F

Just picking up on the @Anonymous User original Post on this thread....... just wondering if there is any Now TV update on when Wheeler Dealers S15 E1 will be available on the service as catch-up???  It went out on Discovery on Monday night, so guessing there must be some sort of issue with getting it uploaded, but is there any news on when it might appear??

Many thanks for the help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not there this evening (10th), however, if I click on "Latest", it says episode 2 will be available from Tuesday. No mention of episode 1 though!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stop the presses - it’s finally appeared!

Thanks to everyone who responded 😊👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Lets hope from episode two catch-up is a bit more prompt!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indeed! Smiley Wink

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Lets hope from episode two catch-up is a bit more prompt!!!