cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's happening with Siren?

Ever since Series 2 started I haven't been able to go straight to the latest episode through My TV.

I have to search and choose one of the entries that come up.

To make matters worse, the latest episode hasn't been added at all, the latest available is last week's.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to my NowTV App on my Android phone Siren Season 2 is up to date showing episode 8.

Looking over on the IMDb website this TV show is on a mid season break where episode 9 of Season 2 is not scheduled until the 11th of July for US viewers where i guess viewers in the UK will be on a similar timeline return date.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to my NowTV App on my Android phone Siren Season 2 is up to date showing episode 8.

Looking over on the IMDb website this TV show is on a mid season break where episode 9 of Season 2 is not scheduled until the 11th of July for US viewers where i guess viewers in the UK will be on a similar timeline return date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That would explain it, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Siren season 1 on Syfy is "linked/locked" to the ABC box set. So to get S2 in "my tv" you have to remove Siren S1 THEN add just Season 2 from Syfy box set.