cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's happened to DC Legends of Tomorrow season 3 on Now TV?

Anyone else lost DC Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 halfway through? The rest of the Arrowverse latest seasons are intact apart from this? Anyone know what happened?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi

This show expired on 25/05/2018 and should have come off then, apologies if you were still watching, hopefully it'll be back as a Boxset soon. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Unfortuntately Legends of Tomorrow was on 30 day catch-up so each episode expired 30 days after first airing, so now all the episodes have left. The other Arrowverse shows all have extended catch-up rights so they remain on until the displayed expiry date. Not sure why they couldn't get extended rights for Legends but you'll need to wait for the boxset to appear at some point in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Ok, thanks. Yes it is a shame that wasn't extended. I didn't notice the date and seems I assumed they were all the same. But I actually didn't realise 30 days had passed since it aired?? Thats the surprise.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep, Legends is a shorter season than the other shows at just 18 episodes so it finished a few weeks before Arrow and Flash (Supergirl is still going as that was delayed due to production issues).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch dc legends of tomorrow season 3 episode 15. Rest of the season works but not this episode. Could I get an answer to this please? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi

This show expired on 25/05/2018 and should have come off then, apologies if you were still watching, hopefully it'll be back as a Boxset soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! Not ssure how I missed that. Yes, I was watching it and thought it was within 30 days but didn't see the date. I think I assumed the whole Arrowverse were the same when I saw the 30 Jun for a couple of them. Maybe. Yes, gutted by that. Any idea why DC Legends weren't extended? Seems strange only this one wasn't...