cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld

I started watching westworld last week and now it has disappeared? What has happened we were just getting into the series

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

Content not owned by sky is broadcast under license and in some cases is only valid for a limited time. The expiry date of content is clearly highlighted in bright orange next to content/episodes.

Westworld may return at a later date but to find this out you are better off tweeting Now TV Help. Alternatively, you can purchase individual episodes or seasons on Google Play.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also just gone to watch an episode and can no longer find it?? What’s up!

Saint1976
Elite 3

Content not owned by sky is broadcast under license and in some cases is only valid for a limited time. The expiry date of content is clearly highlighted in bright orange next to content/episodes.

Westworld may return at a later date but to find this out you are better off tweeting Now TV Help. Alternatively, you can purchase individual episodes or seasons on Google Play.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just wanted to reiterate the comments made by the other users regarding the removal of Westworld from the platform. We were halfway through watching the first season, which we were really enjoying, and were dismayed to find that it had suddenly disappeared.

I receive almost daily emails from Netflix reminding me to finish watching a particular programme. A notification from Now TV that Westworld was about to be removed would have been much appreciated.

Not impressed by the lack of warning: I'm afraid Now TV has gone down in my estimation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just about to pick up where I left off and noticed it had vanished too. 

It really is ridiculous that these shows come and go. I still see vans driving around in London advertising Westworld on NowTv, and it’s not even on NowTV.