cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld season 4

The entire show is missing, I've watched previous seasons on NOW and can even see another viewer who commented on the show after watching it back in August 2022, just a few weeks ago, but now it's vanished. It's advertised online as being shown on NOW TV so where is it?  Can anyone else view it?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

See this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Westworld-is-advertised-but-not-showing/td-p/590905/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh I see, so NOW have dropped the show.  Time to cancel my subscription. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Nothing to do with NOW. They can only show what Sky has. 

You should complain to Sky viewer relations.

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

Yes, but were Sky showing unskippable promos for this unavailable service as well?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently Sky were, up until very recently, still advertising it and It's still being advertised on line as being shown in the UK on Sky and NOW. In fact, I resubscribed to NOW yesterday because I saw it promoted online and wanted to watch the show.

It's a big production show with the new season 4 only just released, so why pull it? And it's not just this season, the entire show has vanished.  Where's it gone? Anyone? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The way these things work is that HBO give Sky first dibs on each new season, and the availability continues for 30 days after the final episode is aired.

So 27th June to 15th August for the episode showings, and availability until mid-September on the ‘further 30 days basis’, and then taken off.

After that, it goes to do the rounds of the second-string providers. Eventually, it will come back to Sky/Now, as will the first three seasons, but it seems that they don’t like having 1/3 out there, but not 4, so there may be a bit of a wait.

Even old HBO series are not free to Sky, and Sky also have to consider how much programming they can carry at any one time.

But showing WW season 4 in promos after early September would have been a mistake, and if you subscribed on the strength of them, purely to watch S4, then no doubt Now will refund you on request to Live Chat.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.