cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld is advertised but not showing

As of yesterday, I was excited to see that the trailer/ads being shown before I start watching anything are specifically advertising Westworld season 4 as part of HBO big hitters advert. But when I search for it, it's still not available to watch. 

Is it about to be back on the system? If not, this seems to be a case of false advertising...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

HI @Anonymous User Apologies for that. We have now pulled the advert from the platform for Westworld. Our team will adopt extra checks to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thanks @gavs82008   

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Can you investigate for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All the seasons of Westworld just expired on September mid. We do not have a confirmed schedule on when it would be coming back. However will add these in the wish list. Thank You @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. In that case I would suggest that you pass on to whoever needs to know that the advertising is currently wrong - you are running trailers/promos advertising westworld as being available, which is clearly false.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J 

Are you able to pass this on to the relevant team as mentioned by @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

HI @Anonymous User Apologies for that. We have now pulled the advert from the platform for Westworld. Our team will adopt extra checks to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thanks @gavs82008   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for responding so quickly and clearing up the confusion

Martin_14
Expert

When it does back I wouldn't expect much advance notice